The policy gives you notice of the following:
- The type of personally identifiable information our website collects from you, how and with whom it could be shared, and how we use it.
- What options you have concerning how your data is used.
- What security measures are in place to guard your data from exploitation.
- How to fix any errors in the data.
Data Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the only owners of all data gathered on our website. We do not rent or sell your personal data to any individual or business. Only we can collect and access the data you choose to provide us through direct contact methods such as email.
We respond to you to discover the reasons for your contact by using your information. We do not provide your data to any outside third party unless we need it to complete your instructions (shipping an order, for example).
How to Access and Control Your Data?
You can choose to end contacts from our company in the future. Reach out to us through the email address or the phone number provided if you need to:
- Discover if we have any information about you and what it is.
- Rectify or update any information we have concerning you.
- Ask us to erase any information concerning you.
- Share any apprehension about how we handle your information.
We have safety measures in place to protect your private data. When you give personal information to our site, we ensure that it is safe online and offline.
All personal data is encrypted and securely sent to us. Credit card information is one example of what we keep secure. You can determine that a site is protected by checking the icon at the bottom of your browser. It should look like a lock that is closed. You should also see “https” in front of the web page’s address.
We not only use encryption to guard personal data that is shared online, but we also keep your information safe offline. Only staff members assigned to customer-related tasks, such as billing, can see identifiable information. Additionally, we maintain sensitive data in servers and computers kept in protected locations.