Why an Independent Agent?
Many people believe that all insurance is the same, and they should choose the cheapest plan available. This misunderstanding, however, can cost them financially while reducing service and protection. Coverage is not a minor purchase; it provides a crucial safeguard for every aspect of your life. Your family, car, home, car, and business all need this added security. Do your homework when choosing your insurance. There is a difference.
Many people don't even know that there are three primary sources of insurance:
- Captive Agents are limited to selling you coverage from a single company.
- Telephone Representatives also sell from one organization, but they only work over the phone.
- Independent Insurance Agents are able to sell from multiple companies. They research the firms they work with to provide the best options in terms of cost, service, and scope of coverage.
Your Independent Insurance Agent:
- Is a licensed expert who has a strong connection to the community.
- Provides you with superior service and competitive costs because your agent has coverage options from multiple insurance providers.
- Your agent is not under obligation to a single company. There is no need to move to another agency as your life and insurance requirements change.
- Provides support in the event of a claim.
- Act as your advisor, partnering with you to understand your needs.
- Provides you with different plan and program options.
- Protects your wallet by chasing down the best blend of coverage, service, and cost.
- Offers a complete selection of products, which include auto, home, renters, business, and life insurance.
- Will regularly assess your coverage to stay ahead of your requirements as they change.
- Conducts business with you as an individual instead of a policy number.
- An independent agent's source of income is tied to a customer’s happiness. You are the top priority for your agent.
Let us work with you. Schedule a convenient quote consultation. Let's get started.