Any business owner will tell you that running a company is more than a full time job. With a seemingly never-ending list of items to do and multiple daily meetings, starting your day before dawn is a regular occurrence. Some workdays even continue long into the night, with weekend rest unheard of. And the word vacation is nowhere in their vocabulary.
Sound familiar? Then you may be one of the many people out there with an entrepreneurial spirit, motivating the rest of the world with your work ethic, drive and overall dedication to making your business a successful one.
But this doesn’t mean you’re all on your own in the professional world. There comes a time when you need to turn the reins over to a trusted source and know that your needs are being handled to the same degree you’d do on your own.
That’s where Wiedemann Insurance Agency comes into the game. Don’t spend countless unnecessary hours pouring over all of your company’s insurance needs. With one phone call we can cover all your bases, regardless of what coverage type you’re looking for. We’re your go-to independent insurance professionals and will get the job done with the same level of expertise and enthusiasm we give our own company.
Here’s how we can cover all your business needs in one stop:
When it comes to business, we have all your bases covered. We offer numerous, custom-tailored insurance policies that will provide protection for your company and all of its assets.
- Bonds- We offer several types, such as Contract, Surety, Judicial and Probate.
- Commercial Property Insurance- Provides protection from loss to business property like inventory, furniture, equipment and building structures.
- Business Owner’s Policy- Much like a homeowners policy, this one covers liability, business property and loss of income.
- Directors and Officers Liability- Protects the personal assets of the directors and officers.
- E & O- Covers claims resulting from failure to perform a certain professional duty. Policies and coverage varies among different industries.
- Commercial Umbrella- Fills in coverage gaps that can occur in other business insurance policies.
- Workers Compensation- Pays for medical and rehabilitation expenses, plus lost wages, for workers injured on the job.
And that’s just a drop in the bucket. We offer many additional insurance products that can be custom-tailored to your specific business needs.
How can we be so confident we’ve got what it takes to help your company? It’s simple; we’ve been in the industry since 1980, which means we bring over 30 years of expertise to the table with each and every client. And we’ve earned some pretty cool designations along the way:
- Trusted Choice Agency- We’re an independent agency dedicated to customer service and treating all of our clients like people, not just another policy.
- Certified Insurance Counselor- With over 100 classroom training hours, we’ve obtained the highest level of proficiency in the industry.
- Certified Risk Manager- We’re knowledgeable in all areas of managing risks, hazards, and exposures.
- Certified Insurance Service Representative- We provide an outstanding level of customer service.
- Strategic Independent Agents Alliance- As a member, we are able to provide service nationwide and a larger range of risk management services we wouldn’t otherwise be able to.
What good are all these products and designations if you don’t have great customer service? At Wiedemann, we take service very seriously and do anything we can to help our customers not only get covered, but in the event of a claim, or down the road as their needs change. Here’s how we accomplish this:
- We make ourselves available 24/7 for our clients. If something happens after hours, we can always be reached by cell phone.
- We perform an automatic annual review of policies and coverage for all customers, so you never have to wonder whether you’re up-to-date; we’ve got you covered.
- If something in your company changes throughout the policy term, we offer mid-term audits to manage your premiums.
- We work to reduce your Experience Modification Rate, which is used to determine your workers compensation premium. If you’ve had claims in the past, this rate will likely be high, but it doesn’t have to be; we take the time to help you get it lowered.
Because of all of this, we are one of Oklahoma’s leading independent insurance agencies. So, what are you waiting for? Don’t waste any more time dealing with all the overwhelming business insurance requirements, give us a call today! With a quick consultation, we can get your company fully covered and give you the invaluable gift of peace of mind.
Posted on Fri, November 18, 2016
by Travis Wiedemann filed under